This is self-guided bike hire at its best
No1 for Bike Hire in Marlborough, and the perfect way to explore, discover, taste and enjoy all that Marlborough has to offer.
Steve and Jo don't just run a bike hire company - this is bike hire with EXTRAS, as their goal is to help you make the most of your precious time in Marlborough with the offer of friendly, up-to-date advice and the tools for you to navigate your own adventure.
No day among the cellar doors is the same because it is you who gets to decide who "you" want to visit, which route to take and do so all at your own biking pace - “it is a day designed for you, by you.”
Steve and Jo will also be there to help you if you need anything during the day and will even pick up your wine purchases along the way if you buy too much to carry!! So come and spend the day relaxing in beanbags, nibbling on cheese platters, indulging in gourmet food, tasting beautiful wines, chatting with winemakers and hearing their stories and experience for yourself how easy it is to bike between Renwicks' beautiful cellar doors whilst you explore the region on our quiet roads and bike paths.
Marlborough’s Summer cellar door selection offers visitors a wide range of different tasting experiences, and with their beautiful outdoor areas, tasty platters and delicious wines, beers and gins, it is without a doubt the perfect way to unwind.
A choice of 2 bike hire start times (10am & 11am) or by arrangement if arriving after 12pm.
Just call us on 021 432 276.
- Self-guided bike-hire to visit the cellar doors of your choice and go at your own pace, without the pressure to keep up with others.
- Heaps of friendly advice, plus an emergency backup service if you need us.
- FREE shuttle from Blenheim & Renwick – don’t risk drinking and driving.
- Detailed cellar door map, hi-viz helmet, free collection of any wines bought.
- Choice of: single bikes, tandems, 4-wheeled roadsters and trikes – each with baskets & wine panniers.
- Also kids bikes (under 12’s), trailers, tow-alongs and seats(free of charge).